1. To provide a mass transit
service that is convenient, safe, punctual, affordable and use technologies to
improve services along with develop and adopt common ticket system while
focusing on satisfaction for all users.
2. To operate under good corporate
governance according to universal standards, and to manage risks at acceptable
levels. This includes focusing on protection and reducing impacts caused by
operations, especially effects on citizens or stakeholders during the
3. To accelerate completion of different metro projects in order to be meet the projected schedules, and to also study metro route expansion within major cities. The MRTA should consider the value from investment, budget burden, environmental impacts and the satisfaction of the citizens living in these areas.
4. To study and develop metro
system feeders to function effectively, while accommodating citizens connecting
on their journey from the metro system to other destinations, including tourist
attractions nearby. This may incorporate the understanding of investment plans
of the MRTA.
5. To manage assets, operate
related business, offer a variety of additional services, study each
opportunity, and initiate new businesses in order to generate revenue and
depend less on government support. This includes solving issues on the use of
6. To place importance on
society, community, and environment and to allow public participation during
operations and take citizens’ comments into consideration, in order to improve
the organization in a more sustainable manner.
7. To focus on continuously
improving the organization in order to reach the highest efficiency both in
corporate management, change management, innovation development on basic
digital technology, with balanced and effective financial management. This
includes human resources development to be knowledgeable, better skilled and
more prepared for active operations so they can respond the needs of
stakeholders in a more effective manner.
8. To actively communicate and engage with customer, those who are affected by operations, and stakeholders to create a better recognize and understanding the importance of mass transit and MRTA’s operations. In this way, the public will be more eager to support and feel more confident in MRTA’s services and operations.
9. To improve and revise the incentive system, financially and non-financially, and to create fairness and encouragement among employees.